Simplified and tasty beef stew.
Classic Beef Stew
Classic beef stew recipe
Recipe for making the African all time favourite classic beef stew
What you need
How to Make this
1. Fry beef in oil
2. Remove beef when it is sealed.
3. Fry Onion, Peppers and paprika
4. Add garlic
5. Add tomatoes till they r soft.
6. Add tomato paste
7. Add roasted beef to mix
8. Add water, half glass of red wine, Rosemary and bazil leaves
9. Let simmer on low heat for 45 mins.
10. Add carrot, potatoes and green beans
11. Let simmer for 10 mins
12. ServeFollow Steps in the video https://youtu.be/s0l8Yxk-rwc
Serving Size 250
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 235
- Calories from Fat 45
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 2g4%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 26mg9%
- Sodium 5mg1%
- Potassium 5mg1%
- Total Carbohydrate 90g30%
- Dietary Fiber 4g16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Follow steps in the practical video